Be part of a 4 billion dollar recession resistant industry. Attend a free seminar or contact us to see how you can learn more about the benefits of a new self-service coin/card laundry. We have laundromat locations available in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Southern Virginia.
Statewide is proud to offer the new Speed Queen cutting-edge Quantum™ Gold system. This system gives owners the power to respond instantly to changes in order to maximize their store's profitability. A Quantum™Gold networked store is the ultimate in management ease, enabling owners to modify vend prices or cycles from the comfort of their own home or anywhere they have access to a computer.
Consider some of the benefits of a coin/card laundry.
Owners choose Speed Queen laundry equipment for its reliability, efficiency and profit-producing control platforms.
- Coin/Card laundries are "recession resistant".
- Virtually no inventory control shrinkage, spoilage or theft.
- Washing laundry is a repetitive necessity of life like food, clothing and shelter.
- Average of 25%-35% ROI!
- Coin/Card laundries can be run successfully on a part-time basis.
- The card system or the coin box is a cash register, and you get paid up-front for use of the machines.
- Good for Retirement!
- Stable Income!
- Coin/Card laundries are scalable, therefore future expansion or multiple-store ownership can be achieved.
- Labor is minimal. An attendant keeps the store clean and handles the wash/dry/fold service.
- This is not a franchise therefore there are no franchise fees or royalties.
A coin/card laundry from Statewide can be a very rewarding experience! We have worked with many entrepreneurs like you. At Statewide, we are your full service coin/card laundry source! We can guide you with such things as securing a location, lease, permits and installation of the equipment, with you the customer making all the final decisions.
Consider the Long-Term Investment Value of a Laundry.
Coin/card laundries with proven track records are sold with relative ease and at top dollar. Just like other types of real estate, laundries appreciate in value. If you've run a profitable laundry and five years later decide to sell, you may expect to find a buyer quickly and, in most cases, your laundry will command a much higher price than you paid. In many cases, stores pay for themselves in just a few years, leaving you with a 'nest-egg' that may be far better than a conventional savings account, IRA, 401k, money market, or mutual fund.
Don't miss out on your chance to be your own boss and attain financial security.
Qualify for a coin/card laundry - Fill out our new qualification form and we will contact you shortly!
This is not a Franchise or Business opportunity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating a franchise relationship.